To register for the 2024 World Masters Championships, you must register and complete the online registration form in its entirety. Registration can be done exclusively online by clicking on the appropriate banner.
It is necessary to enter an e-mail address and a mobile telephone number for each subscriber which will be used solely and exclusively for health matters (accidents, compulsory tracking in the event of a pandemic event, etc.) or to convey any useful information, by SMS or newsletter, concerning one’s participation in the event.
The participation fees for both, athletes and accompanying persons, after completing the online registration process, can be paid:
- by credit card(Visa, Mastercard);
- by bank transfer to the following account:
HELD BY: Comitato Organizzatore dei Campionati Mondiali Master di Tennistavolo – Roma 2024
BANK: Allianz Bank
In the case of bank transfer, the following data must be included in the reason for payment:
- 1. name and surname of the participant(s) to whom the payment refers;
- 2. registration number indicated on the pro forma receipt obtained during registration.
Registration for the Championship can only be considered accepted after the organisers have received the full registration fee.
Any additional costs bank transfer, exchange costs, etc. retained by the bank will be borne by the participant. These costs must necessarily be paid directly to the organisers on the spot before the credit is collected (in cash or by credit card). If the balance is not paid, no Championship participation document (accreditation, back number, etc.) will be handed over to the participant.
Once the registration fee has been paid, players will automatically receive further instructions by e-mail on how to find a partner. Doubles and mixed-doubles must be confirmed by both players. The deadline to find a partner is Monday 10 June 2024. After that date, your doubles partner will be randomly selected.Players not accredited on Sunday 7 July 2024 at 10.00 pm will be excluded from the doubles and mixed doubles event.
A request to cancel one’s registration can be sent at any time under the following conditions:
- up to 31 July 2023 : no cancellation fee;
- from 1° August 2023 to 31 December 2023:the cancellation fee shall be 50%;
- from 1 January 2024 until 25 April 2024: the cancellation fee shall be 85%;
- from 26 April 2024: the cancellation fee will be 100%;
To communicate the cancellation of the registration and request the refund due, it is necessary to send an email to email@example.com specifying:
- the number of the receipt we issued you after your registration;
- your IBAN / BIC or RIB and the name of your bank with the name and surname of the bank account holder or the number of the credit card with which the registration was paid.
In the event of cancellation of participation in the event, hotel reservations made through the Official Hospitality Partner will not be automatically cancelled. The booking must be cancelled separately by contacting the Hospitality Partner with whom the booking was made directly.